Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer
As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
I bought a SodaStream Aqua Fizz Sparkling Water Maker Bundle for the purpose of this review, however, my opinions are my own.
I received and tested the SodaStream Aqua Fizz Sparkling Water Maker Bundle and tested it for the purpose of this review.
First, I wanted to go over how easy the SodaStream is to use!
The steps are very simple, and I was able to make ONE liter of soda in just a minute and forty-eight seconds (the length of the video). I outline the steps to use the SodaStream below:
- Fill the One liter bottle with cold water to just under the fill line.
- Attach bottle to SodaStream machine – The bottle easily screws into the base.
- Carbonating the Soda – Press and release the button on top of the SodaStream machine quickly until you hear three loud buzzes. (I made Cola flavor in the video, and it calls for six buzzes, so you will hear a few extra).
- Measure a cap full of your favorite flavor, and pour into the liter bottle slowly (tilt the bottle for best results while doing this step)
- Place the SodaStream cap onto the bottle, and shake gently.
I have to say I really enjoy using the SodaStream. Friends who have not seen it in use, but heard about it love to come over and try it out. It is definitely a great conversation piece, not to mention everyone that tries the soda absolutely loves it. The soda tastes like store bought soda, and stays carbonated and fresh for each use.
I also love how much money a Sodastream can save you in the long run. One bottle of their syrup can make 12 liters of soda (about 33 cans!) for around 25 cents per 12-ounce can.
Sodastream is an “active-green” company which means every time a SodaStream user uses the homemade soda maker instead of purchasing soda from a store, they are reducing their CO2 footprint.
Less plastic is manufactured with a SodaStream vs. buying bottled soda in store. Making your own soda at home means less package waste, and less pollution from plastic bottles.
SodaStream offers a WIDE variety of flavors. With over thirty flavors to choose from, there is sure to be something every soda-lover can enjoy. They also offer many diet, caffiene-free, and classic flavors.
I love the unique exotic flavors they offer, such as Orange-Mango, Diet Pink Grapefruit, Energy Drink, and cocktail mixers!
Along with soda flavors, SodaStream also offers flavors for carbonated water.
A full list of nutritional value of each flavor is listed on their website.
In Summary, I thoroughly enjoyed using the SodaStream system. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to become more eco-friendly, and looking to save a little money. Along with those great factors, the flavor of the soda is absolutely identical to what you can find in-store and is not lacking in quality at all. The ease of use makes it all come together for a great review, and a new SodaStream customer for life!
Where to Purchase Your SodaStream
To find a SodaStream retailer near you or on Amazon. My small town has quite a number of SodaStream retailers, so I was happy to know they are so convenient!
Feel free to leave your questions or comments below!
What Is Sparkling Water And What Does it Do?
What Does Sparkling Water Taste Like?
Can You Drink Sparkling Water with Invisalign?
- Can Mineral Water Cause Diarrhea?
- Is Mineral Water Good For Weight Loss?
- Is Mineral Water Good For Your Skin?
- Does Seltzer Water Make You Fat?
- Can Seltzer Water Cause Gas?
- Is Seltzer Water The Same As Tonic Water?
Please be careful and use at your own risk
None of the authors, contributors, administrators, or anyone else connected with Water Exotic, in any way whatsoever, can be responsible for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages.